Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

News Trend First Impressions|Actual

"Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent."

?Dalai Lama

If you walk into my house, shut the door behind you, and look at your immediate surroundings, this is what you will see. This space tells you a lot about me; it's almost as if you could look inside my brain. Each facet of the room reveals something that I want you to know.

But rather than explain, describe or narrate the scene, I will simply let you look around and make your own first impressions.

And if you haven't been to my house in person, I hope you will come someday soon. Because then you can meet me in real life and form some face-to-face first impressions too.

A firm, hearty handshake gives a good first impression,

and you?Ll never be forgiven if you don?T live up to it.

? P. J. O?Rourke

No comments:

Post a Comment