Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Waiting for the Bus - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts



Hey! Hey! Wait for me! Stop the bus! Stop the bus! Stop the bus, man! Stop the bus! - I can't stop this bus. - What? Why? - There's a bomb on board. If this bus drives slower
than 50 miles per hour we're all dead. - Just like in that movie? - Yeah.

Except, real life. - Wait, does that mean I'm
running over 50 miles per hour? - See for yourself. - Holy shit!
That's pretty fast! - Fast? Are you kidding me? You gotta be the fastest man
in the world. - You gotta help me, man!
What do I do? What do I do? - You got some real talent, kid.

You gotta set some goals for
yourself and reach 'em. You got your whole life
ahead of you. Shoot for the stars, kid. Don't let nobody hold you down.

[ Music ]
CHRIS GRANT FIELD. [ Music ] [ wedding bells ] [ music ] [ music ] [ music ] [ music ] [ music ].

Waiting for the Bus - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment