Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

Ozzy Man Reviews Iguana vs Snakes - Planet Earth 2



This young Iguana walking to school by himself AND THERE'S A PACK OF SNAKES. The little bastard should've gone a different way It's not the first time he has been bullied though, he is like: No worries, i can't go left, above me is shit And going right is fucked. I recognize I'll just hang tight I'll wait for night time. And then I'll creep away like a little ninja It means I'll miss a day of school, but...

...Mom can't get angry. OH it f*ckin' touch me Look at all these sliny wack is imerging from the darkness. It's like it could take your holiday nightmare. Meanwhile the Iguana is breaking landspeed records They can't catch him He is like the Usain Bolt of baby lizard He flies around the corner OOH Look at this, an AMBUSH !! Ooh...

F*ck off...NO... Corrupt politicians War in the Middle East Shorter seasons of Game Of Thrones And now this BULLSHIT. OH...OH... It's all good It's little late to work it over time again F*ck, I need a nap from watching him.

I'm about to pass out. He is COOOOL ... As a cucumber though! He is like... From this point I just need to listen to Bear Grylls I have to get to higher round...

Start a camp fire... And drink my own piss. OH...Hi Fiona! You're skipping school as well! AWESOME. Ha ha ha ha ha Suffering you jerks! Back to the darkness...Yeah...

Dickhead.....

Ozzy Man Reviews Iguana vs Snakes - Planet Earth 2

No comments:

Post a Comment