Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Minecraft Slime BounceFGTEEV Dropper Parkour Adventure Mini-Game Map



I mean, that's right selling us on a slime block [talk] What is that for do that to underneath [it] go in underneath? I feel like a little hyperspeed ago that it it's Hello chase! Whats up What You Doing There?You Pooping Chase? Whats up Fgteevers! Its Duudy Superman...Yeah..And little chasey man today and what are we playing chase? The- Whats In this chest right here I was Gonna Take It ! What Is That? A butt Why is it just whoa - just make a button where am I?! [Oh], we're playing slide bounce whoa no all right? Alright so were playing this game called Slime Bounce You got stuck goal reach the end of each level by bouncing on the slime blocks Diffrent jumps require diffrent Stragtegies Basiclly its this game were we have to see how good we are at using slime to bounce across Obstacles,so look at this we got this oh yeah almost..I almost might make this! AWWW so close! Boing! Here we go were going down here going down the slime blocks That hurt a little bit.Get off my constant they set up get off your constants how bout you know what? Anyone Ever touch my vowels and there dead man Boy here. We go here. We go here. We go okay? [Hahahahahaha].

Oh yeah. Oh yeah. I'm gonna make it. I'm Gonna make it [it] [was] me dude.

That was later. Yeah, [don't] go too far. [Don't] go too far too far. I did know Too far whoa here we go here.

We go here. We go here. [Yeah] here we go. Yeah.

Oh yeah, oh yeah? Dude, oh yeah, I'm gonna make this one have I made this one Sure, I can't see it's like a giant giant fan a fire Okay, let's try this again We got this we got this we got this we got this we got this we got this we got this Yes, all made this could be a this This could be this could [be] it this could be it this could be it yeah. Yeah, I made it across [I] mean, it crossed exit level Wyvern to tell them so crispy way. I can do it. I got it.

We got this come on We have to make this one work Orna Aura hurt a little bit. I broke my toes, okay look I got I got right here [all] right here. I come here. I come to [save] the day Underdog wait, how'd you get over there? Hey dude? Give enough blocks to like build something you want you just to show [some] blocks and make a bridge Incredible I'm coming to help cheese there we go.

All right. You know what I got a good Yeah, you guys want to know why we didn't think it is because when you're playing you don't need that many blocks when you're playing in us in Korea not creative, but like Single player mode you can't break blocks. [Oh] Man, sand takes forever. I was gonna say let's just dig like a little tunnel to go underneath Right [horn], but then this [is] this is this is Gonna.

Take a little long So we're [just] gonna do a little cheat here, and we're just gonna. We're just gonna We're just gonna can I do this one quick [no]? Oh, you're right there. No no right there. Yeah, yeah, all right That's what we're talking about And then we'll do a little bit [of] this right and then and I'm just gonna jump up here And then don't get too close and then right oh Sit down So you can do it more ah? Phil Phil block okay? I'm just uh That's what I'm saying, okay? Let's just fly dude.

Let's just fly. Let's just fly I can fly I can fly I can fly Here we go. Oh, yeah, okay ready in and I still fail all right watch this now I'm sorry, [Jase]. Let's just try it back Game-Mode s [are] [you] what do you want? [Rights] yeah, [no], I'll tell you what it says you ready, okay? Whoa oh superman All right, this is a parkour.

So we want. What do we do we [can] like? Run and bounce on like slimes, but I'm not sure I want to do the parkour So there's a little button over there if we don't want to egg and he didn't he skip D skip parkour? How to use the jump boost effectively in slime [blocks] So there's some there's some jump boost books up in here some little enchanted well qo [bucks] and the parkour prize claiming room. Oh Let me in let me in I want a prize [man], all right, I didn't do parkour sigh don't get a prize, right? Here's his checkpoint boom we set our checkpoint right here, so we don't go back jump booze potion Potion ugly [appy], let's just take a bunch. I'm Gonna take all the matter I'm not gonna leave any for [chase] [chase] is gonna be like hey where they go [alright] fine? I'll leave something for you Chase you better get here time.

Can you get here tight quick taste? Is there Gonna be any left one? Level to [Whirlpool] Sounds very unsanitary [all] right, you ready there's lots of poo in this world. All right glass bottle cool [wow], we died three with that 37 times I did so I have to jump and make it all the way to that slime bak ready You're not [laying] that wasn't it that wasn't a Sprint yeah No, I didn't make it. Oh wait on that slime bak ah Let's try it again got a drink mele pin potion again drinking my leaping potion. I'm backing up here.

I'm sprinting yeah Yeah, yeah, ha all right? Let's see. We're gonna make it are we gonna make it are we gonna make it No, we're not gonna. Make it go back retreat retreat retreat retreat retreat [ah] What was the point of that jumpy potion if I can't make it to that block? Yeah Sevigny above a bitch key baba. I really didn't need that.

It was just like an exaggerated leap Oh, no get back of it came back here. We go here. We go. Yeah.

Oh yeah, oh no in the fire I. Jumped out of the fire sweet Sweet me what water oh the side water ah? Didn't [Mickey] I know what to do drink this You're a taste. I'm going I'm going I'm going here. We go here.

We go here. We go here we go boom ba-ba-boom baby, okay ready to fire oh [woah] dude I made it wait, I. Made it. Oh, no idiot stuck in Cobweb little shit up.

Oh yeah I shouldn't jump too high but it's alright cuz I'm gonna Lena Cobwebs. I'm gonna be all safe. Yeah Yeah, alright. [I'm] a little stuck.

I'm a little stuck wait You know what I don't want potion of leaping I got it. I gotta let this thing run out It's a slow fall to my death. What's gonna happen here. Chase is still drink it what bribe [you're] drinking [oh] yeah, there you go [alright].

So hold on how do we get out of this place or something on the ground? There's nothing on the ground, but that's alright because I'm just gonna do like a little Pour - Well, you got stuck back at the beginning That's messed up dude. Oh, you didn't hit checkpoint. You [got] a hit checkpoint alright Chase I'm gonna Build like a little staircase right here, and we got to get back up to the top You want to help? Do you want to help now? Why? [Cut] [out] a wonder why not cut I'm not your best friend. You're not I am I was just kidding focus right there [alright] jump Chase is having a little difficulty.

So we're gonna set that boy up and creative can I get one hey kal-el cheater? Okay, can't even hang with the big boys. All right. So what is over here exactly let me see um We got a little redstone repeater, and then this here and then okay. That's cool.

What do I fall down here [alright]? We're going down. We're going down. What we fail. We totally felt.

Oh [justices] look dude. I hit a jackpot. Let's see. What son Jackpot.

It's just a pot Where's Jack ah there's [a] [kitty] bugs all right? No more jacks. [Oh] look dude I got a lever place out a gold block what am I gonna find the gold block at a place like this? Where [are] you going? I wonder hit checkpoint a checkpoint Dude, I'm sitting here looking for a gold block. What what what what? Why would? I why would I want a beacon right now? Why would I want [a] beacon? I don't want to bake it. I'm a vegetarian out and [eat] Block where is it right there? Dude, I don't see a gold block anywhere It's over there oh, I gotta get across [Kanji] I gotta get across Do I need a potion of leaping the pirate ship ain't funny dude.

[How] am I gonna get up there? Taking it oh my Goodness, I got it somehow. I magically got on top of this little pirate ship thing what I have no idea I know, I'm like whoa seriously, bro All right, so hold on with where do I have to go I have to go where's those slime blocks, right? Do I have to go this way [how] am I going to ever do this drink some potion of leaping? Jump will I make it oh I can make that. Oh dude. I can make that oh no I'm gonna die though wait wait.

Wait. I forgot about the whole death thing hahahahaha oh rats rats of a Monkey's uncle that's just Crazy come on come on. Just make it please just make that slime block you're not making [you're] not make it again [em] I can't get over get over get over get over get over get over get back a little pup poop these poopy do piece I'm Shae TV daddy died I'm not gonna make it. I'm not gonna make it.

I'm not gonna make it. I'm not Gonna make it I didn't make it this teleports me. Where are you come down? Oh? Oh stay right dear. I'm gonna.

I'm gonna teleport you [geez] cuz I'm getting too lazy I don't feel like all right [teepee] Blockhead seven seven my ill sevens that boom teleported what up dog? What [joy] all right hold on no you here's what we got to do? We got to get up we got to get up there again How am I oh? Oh all right here right here right here I got this drink up drink up and 1 2 3 bounce. [Oh] I almost made it. [I] almost made it well it bounced on the same spot again. I think I will bounce [oto] [oh], you know I need to get there if I got this none of you don't destroy the block now - alright look look we're magically I'm making it to chop.

Oh my gosh How I doing this [I'm] so good at this while this potion of leaping is awesome. Yeah, [I] Made it What are you doing over there? [I'm] going to Enchant that Golden Sword you [needs] [lip] pisa loves Uzis alright chase hit that switch. Let's see. What's in there Wait, wait [wait] [wait].

We should probably be in survival. We're so cheating. What is it? What is it? Wow? Oh my gosh? Oh my gosh. I love [it].

I just have to take it. All [oh] yeah Oh, yeah, functional weeping poke [a] potion of swiftness not weeping that's for crying. They don't have a potion of crying. They should though Alright, so swiftness you get dressed up.

I'm getting dressed up superman wait Where's my superman all right superman yeah look at those boots Superman's ooh wait get this one this one's superman How about this one you like that yeah? Yeah, I like that one okay boom Alright. [How] about this one? Yeah? Yeah, like that one alright cool We get that with [to] superman yeah, the helmets back in my eyes, Danny Take that sword. [What] sword [dancer] man you why? It's great thing thank you. Son.

I'm getting equipped where to go didn't sword oh Yeah, what's this thing? Do? [Oh]? Oh why is there an acme looniversity thing that all right? Chase are you getting ready to play no? I'm not oh, I don't think we're gonna fully play this thing, but let's just see what it's about. [You're] ready [alright] Let's just say oh check point you ready. You got to come hit this checkpoint button. I did you hit this one I know yeah, come get it come get this son come get this checkpoint or I forget.

I'm not waiting for [you] alright What is this thing safe [a] little time? Level three whoa no wait. Oh Wow, temple of swiftness whoa What it died man? I should probably stop cheating and getting survival, right? Now I'll get fired [not] [me] in came me and creative. Okay Caveman see Why I'm drinking, but I'm not oh your [eye] [gamemode] see [ah] [my] [name] [is] Chevy there you go. You're all shader.

Whoa wait Can we run on the sides we I'm running up a pyramid? Okay, this is very very slow. [Oh], well. What does that do to that slime? I'm drinking it again and one two three yeah, oh Yeah, oh, yeah, wait. What that wasn't enough that wasn't enough.

I to get enough [juice] wait. I'm not supposed to Yeah, oh, sweet redstone. What's the red stuff already? I'm so hyper. Well, that's all right stuff That's right selling us on a slime block [top] What is that for do that to underneath [I] go in underneath? I feel like a little hyper speeding.

[I] got it [oh], there's a vine. It's a [5] the fight is stopping me from going too fast. Thank you. Vine.

What's under there? Is that a fine too? I'm just like should I go under there? I don't I don't know but I don't care but [webber] oh What what was the what was the point of that are you still trying to get lapies in with Suzie's? All right, shout out to Suzie. I'm sure there's somebody named suzie watching right. Oh, dude. It opened up something I like I said we weren't gonna do it but we did it all right potion [of] reef miss come on We're we're so sweet.

Wait what I'm not? How come I don't feel very Swift. [Oh], no. Oh, no I got this button come on. Oh yeah.

Oh yeah, oh yeah, hello wall potion of leaping oh Wow, dude. This this mods, awesome. Yeah, yeah, but you're not even enjoying it you're sitting there, and you're playing with erupt Volcano, [oh] Yes, we will. I don't see any special lever Maybe I erupt out of the Volcano [1] [2] [3] yeah oh, I do.

Oh, I know ouch oh, no, ha ha ha Go come on. Come on bounce. Yeah Yeah All right smart for all right guys well. That's about it for this game.

What are you doing over here? I have a [place] change the unchain Villages trading Villagers. What are you trying to get from them? I'm jonesing at this but they won't let me all that stinky Villager. All [right] guys Thank you so much for watching make sure dubs up the video peace out billary but for the look Uh-Huh? [Alright] You do yeah?.

Minecraft Slime BounceFGTEEV Dropper Parkour Adventure Mini-Game Map

No comments:

Post a Comment