Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2018

R64 Stupid Mario Kart



[Retarded64 Intro] MAMA F**KER! Over the hills and far away... Teletubbies come to play..... Wahahahaha AHHAHAUGH! HERE WE GO! I'm-a Wario! I'm gonna FAK YOU! I'm Wario! I'm gonna FAK YOU! Awowowowo *Explosion* BITCH! GO GO crazy girlfriend BUY ME MORE JEWELLERY!!!! [SCREAMING] [BOOM] *DED* YAAY. Hahahaha PSYCH! *DED* [LUIGI CRYING] He's been doing that for like a while Waaahaaa! [Evil laughter] Look at me! I'm driving! Yay! This is so much fun.

I'm gonna be number one for sure! [BOOM] Oh no. I was playing with that! [BOOM] *Screams* [BOWSER LAUGHING] [TIRES SCREECH] backing up backing up backing Oh yeah! Yes! Hahaha! DAAAAAAAAMN! I love you. :D. NEVER!!! YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

[SCREAMS] [BOOM] *DONUTS* Also I want a donuts. NOOOO! SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP! OH DANG. [Battle Intro Music] let's-a-go! *Luigi cries in the background* WOAH! [AIRHORN BLOWS] [ALL SCREAM] OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! [MARIO LAUGHS BOASTFULLY] OH NOOO. NOPE.

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. *CAR BEEPING* GET OUTTA HERE- [SCREAMING] NOOOOOOOOOO.

[BOOM] HAHA Yee-haw! [Sonic X Theme Music] WAAAA WALUIGI. Wahhhh... C'mon! Let-s-a-go! *Evil laughter* I AM INVINCABLE! INVINCAABLE! OW! Heavy Weapons Guy: You are DED! Waaaaaaaluigi time [Ridin Dirty Music] they see me rollin'. They hatin' DIE BITCH! BIIATCH! [GIRL SCREAM] [Goofy Hollering] Heavy Weapons Guy: You are DED! Luigi! Luigi! Oh yeah! WAAAAAAA! *BOOM* Heavy Weapons Guy: You are DED! *SUPAH SANIC SPEED!!!* :D.

Wait, too much speed. Heavy Weapons Guy: You are DED! La la la la la la! This is fun! Peachy--[SCREAMS] UH OH AAAAH OH NO MARIO! HELP ME! (Chain chomp) [SCREAMS] Long live the king. [ >:D ] *Pushed* Good bye Mufasa [SCREAMING] *RIP PEACH* Heavy Weapons Guy: You are DED! ULTIMATE STARE DOWN!!! HAHAHAHAAA. RWAAAAAAAAAAAAAR.

Surprise, b*tches! I'm not done yet! How? [GRUNTING] [scream] [Scary scream] [Both Scream] Huh? OH MY GOD! FISHY BOOPKINS IS THE WINNER! I'M THE WIN- NOPE *Smashing* DED. *2 Smash combo* DED. GAME OVER YEEAAAAAH! My uterus... OH COME ON!!!! (Wait is that sound clip from my little pony oh Sh*t the bronies are gon come floodin in) *Epic music plays* *Luigi speaking Italian gibberish* Maama miaaaa [LINK YELLING] oh fuck SCREW GRAVITY! Run, bitch! RUuun! [BATTLE CRY] waaaaaAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAaaaaah FOR THE MOTHERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND! Yeah, DEFEATED NOW BITCH? *Really* l:( FAK U! FUCK THE POLICE COMIN STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND.

[Explosion] OMG! Nope, nope, nope, nope. I'm a banana! *Rekt* Waaah! [BOWSER LAUGHS] *Chainsaw sounds* Why can't we be friends? [SCREAMS] WHAT?! NOT MY PEACH! [JUMP SOUND] [ROCKET BOOSTING] [ROARS] [WHIRRING] [SCREAMS] rip bowser again [SMACK] ... [CLEARS THROAT] I'll see myself out. Mama Mia Oh I have an idea! What if we have- *Mario gibberish* this is going to suck for them YOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Both Screaming* [STARMAN MUSIC PLAYS] OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

GAME OVER YEAAAHHHHHHHH! Again? Punch (x6) LULULULULULUUUULULULULULUUULLLULUUULLULULULULUHAHAHAHHAHHHA. [Mario Kart DD: GP Intro Course Music] [Battle Music] [HORN BLARRES] CRAZY AMBUSH!!! O NU HAHAHAHAHA. BASH, BIATCH! [DIALING 911?] FU*K 'EM UP!! AHRUGGHH! Swigitty swoogy i'm coming for dat booty! [Evil Laughter] OH HELL NO. Cruising down the street in my 64! Jockin the bitches! Slappin' da hoes! A car pulls up, who can it be? A fresh el camino rolled, Kilo-g He rolls down the window and started to say: "IT'S ALL ABOUT MAKING DAT GTA" [BOOM] *Screaming* Waluigi Time! Wario Time! Weegee Time! Fishy Boopkins Time! Do I get a time? ~Peter [CRASH] ma douhut *dose anyone want a donut* [POLICE SIREN WAILS] N-n-no! [Da Po pO sirens] [Gun Shot] WAAA! Mario! HELP! HELP! *Retartedly singing Carol of The Bells* *having fun mario* Time for Waluigi! *Go Go Gadget* HELLOOOOOOO.

[SCREAMS] NO! *Confused Pain* WAAAAAAHHHHHH! [SCREAMING] *Overlapping "STOP RIGHT THERE!"S* [SPLASH] Hey, Wario, this here is my dad. Dad? Wario was very mean to me last night! Can you do something? I'm backing up backing up backing up backing up Pwned [SCREAMING] [CRASH] WHAT? Who's that? Really Who?! [DRUMROLLS] fuck you X3 You cool and fuck you i'm out. Fuck u im out. (Song: Denzel Curry: Ultimate)
I AM THE ONE DON'T WEIGH A TON
DON'T NEED A GUN TO GET RESPECT UP ON THE STREET.

[PAIN YELLS] Fuck you! Subtitles by ArtenChannel,KhanDaPwner, Mr.GRANDDAD78, iDplayz 600, Will GreenLinguist, HassanLechkar, The Gaming Owl,superemnauel64, Woolydog The Wolfman, Its Turqq, alex lopez (me!), And Lego Man Nate! (You're Welcome).

R64 Stupid Mario Kart

No comments:

Post a Comment