Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

Ozzy Man Reviews Bunny vs Dogs



Welcome to the middle of butt-fuck nowhere there is a bunny on the run from two dodgy dogs One could say that the bunny is the underdog... Hehe. Don't be fooled though, this bunny is not a dumbass. Look at it chuck a fucking right-hand turn! We're dealing with a slippery bastard.

Now it says "see ya wouldn't wanna be ya" and the dogs struggle to keep up They do manage to close the gap again. But the bunny chucks a fucking lingering lefty this time. There's a horse. The bunny gets cocky, he's yelling out come at me you dim-witted mutts.

Humans use me as a mascot for their fucking batteries. I can run all day, I can root all day. You've got nothing on me your dopey fuckwits. Now he gets caught, nooo he gets away.

Gee whizz, I thought the dogs made him eat his words but nah, he says "kiss my fluffy ass sniff it, fucking sniff it, you dickheads". I will stress that he is not out of trouble left-right, left-right sharp left and he beelines towards the trenches. Here are some humans wanting to see blood. Classic humans.

The cameraman is drunk Oh, there they are! The bunny is saying I am everywhere, I am nowhere. I'm Keyser Sze I'm Tyler fucking Durden, you can't see me. The dogs reply: catch me outside. How about that? The bunny says gee that's original.


Do you get all you comebacks from dank memes? And that really pisses off the dogs But this bunny just keeps going, and going, and going and there's more action here than a Michael Bay movie. Fuck that was close Where is the little wanker? I can't see him ahhh he's bloody zigzagging all over their faces And now he's heading for the cover of bush. The dogs are slowing down, the bunny has vanished. Fuck yes, bunny, fuck yes, mate! You.

Ozzy Man Reviews Bunny vs Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment