Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2018

8 Mile (2002) - Rabbit Is Betrayed Scene (810)Movieclips



<I>[Big O]</i>
<i>I'm givin'you poverty.</I>
<i>I'm givin'you the slums.</I> <i>That's where I'm from.</I>
<i>So I put it all in the music.</I> I'm lookin' for
Wink Harris.
Who? He's supposed to be here
with Roy Darucher. Oh, I think they're
all down in Studio "B." All right. Thank you.
Mm-hmm. <I>[Big O] I did anything for free...</I>
<i>anything for the exposure.</I> <i>[D.J.]</I>
<i>No doubt.

Big "O,"big ups</i>
<i>and congratulations, playboy player.</I> You finally got your record on the radio.
How does it make you feel, man? Oh, man, that's much love.
I want to thank you
<i>and</i> WJ LB, man... <I>for lookin'out for me</i>
<i>like that, dawg, so much love.</I> <i>I'm tryin'to put Detroit...</I>
<i>the east side, for sure... On the map.</I> <i>Know what I'm sayin'?</I>
<i>And we gonna do it for real.</I> <i>We'll get a pipeline</i>
<i>to come through here, and</i>
<i>the industry'll look at us...</I> <i>and they'll sign all of us,</i>
<i>man, we'll all be eatin'.</I> <i>[Big O] Whoa, whoa...</I> Wait, wait, wait...
[Screams]
Jimmy! Stop it! Stop it! I've seen you flippin' burgers,
baby, I know I have! [Chuckles]
Yeah, I did that, man. I thought I recognized
your face, baby.

[Alex, Screaming]
Stop it! Fuckin' stop it!
Please! Please stop. Stop it. Jimmy, stop it!
[Grunting, Groaning] - Jimmy...
- How long you been
in the game, baby? - Aw, man, fifteen years.
- [Grunting, Punch Landing] <i>[Announcer, Rapper's Voices</i>
<i>In Distance]</i> <i>It's an honor for mejust to come on WJLB</i>
<i>and have you doin'this for me.</I> <i>I really appreciate it.</I>
<i>[D.J.]</I>
<i>No problem, baby.</I> <i>You know, wejust here</i>
<i>to represent the "D."</I> <i>You know, and take care of</i>
<i>our artists and take care ofhome.</I> <i>And I hope you have a successful career,</i>
<i>'cause I know you puttin'it down.</I> You represent real hard
for the 3-1-3. For sure, man, I'm doin' it.
I'm doin' it for y'all, man.

This is for Detroit.
3-1-3, Baby. Love..

8 Mile (2002) - Rabbit Is Betrayed Scene (810)Movieclips

No comments:

Post a Comment