Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

How To Give Me Your Money



Hello, YouTube viewers. My name is Thomas, Aka creator of the sea rabbit! Trademark symbol and in this video We're going to look at your money and the ways that you can give it to me this video is basically one big Commercial of forced enthusiasm, so I'll try to keep it brief and entertaining. So you don't leave please don't leave first off I've opened a shirt shop on teespring Dot-Com in this shop You can find a plethora of clothing items with a variety of designs on them these designs include First off the cloudy sea rabbit design that many of you have already seen you can get this in color or black and white So pick your fancy the color design is also available in a mug just Because why not? I figured I'd throw it in there. Next up is this design that I made with oodles of little characters that are in my comics and videos as well as a sea rabbit if you can find it I would have made a time lapse video of me drawing this but I expected it to turn out a lot simpler when I started so sorry about that.

If you're into simpler shirts Then I got you covered, too ((Please no)) ((Give me the sweet release of death)) ((End my suffering)) There are shirts with my little sea rabbit logo that reside on the left breast simple stylish and fashionable all the shirt designs I just mentioned are available in different styles to suit your different needs like long sleeve shirts hoodies and ladies tees for -uh the -uh laaaadiesss they also come in different shades like Grey and Grey I think the little logo one also comes in black But the point is that there are a lot of options and you should go check it out it W-W-W-DOT-TEESPRING-DOT-COM-SLASH-STORES-SLASH-THESEARABBIT. Lastly is my personal favorite shirt you all may have seen me wear it in my Q&A cooking video. It's the "shirt" shirt That's right I made it a while back Before I even started YouTube and it's actually a reference to one of my comics that I made a long time ago And I'm not exaggerating when I say I've gotten more compliments from random strangers on this shirt than any other thing I've worn ever Okay, so that's it for the tangible item shop next up is the not so tangible item shop aka my patreon Right my patt patreon Patreon My donations website or as I like to call it my I don't want to get a real job fund here You can get intangible rewards like mental stability Enlightenment or get yourself digitally drawn as a cartoon character in my style if you give me money of course okay? I originally wasn't going to make a patreon But when I sold shirts in the past people would say to me "is there any way I can just give you money without buying A shirt?" Which was completely mind-boggling to me. I always thought hey people want to give me money They probably want something in return but apparently this is not the case and Some people just want to give me their hard-earned money for me to have and receive little to nothing in return But eh, I don't really care as long as I'm getting paid.

You know what I'm saying sorry, oh and about the shirts when you go to the store and pick an item it may say something like available till and then Give a day of the week on the bottom and you might see a countdown or something you can just ignore that there up permanently always available It's just that the shirts print every three days and that countdown is just till the next time the orders will be printed anyways Thanks to everyone who is willing to support me financially and even those who don't want to give me their money I appreciate all of you, but slightly less those who don't want to give me their money Anyway, thanks, bye.

How To Give Me Your Money

No comments:

Post a Comment