Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEYOBEY w Bob, Wade, Jack



Wade: I'm a rabbit and I can only jump
one inch? Mark: Yeah...
Jack: Yeah it seems- Bob: Kinda like...
Jack: Oh hey! Bob: You're kinda like a little hamster Bob: Oh hey what's up fellers? Mark: Oh hey- hey guys how's it goin'? Jack: Hello *laughs* Mark: What the fuck- hello Bob: Wait wait, wait everyone shut up Mark: Okay
Bob: Jack, jump! Jack: Wait I have to turn up my sound
because it's adorable Jack: Er, eh, wuh Bob: Okay, and Mark is this you then,
over here? Mark: Hup!
That's me! Bob: Where the fuck's Wade?
Wade: Are you guys close to the building?
Jack: Wade's over here, Wade turn right! Jack: We're over here! Jack: At the green thing! Mark: Wade, we're squeaking
Bob: Go towards the squeaking
Jack: Go left, left Mark: Make a left, make a left, make a left
Bob: Squeak furiously! Mark: NONONONO. Mark: Towards the building! NOOOO! WADE!
Jack: Over here! Wade: I see you, I'm on my way!
Mark: Okayyyy!
Bob: *uncontrollable laughter* Wade: Well Jack said go right, so I turned right! Jack: Yeah, not fucking 180 degrees! Wade: I went 90 degrees right! Bob: You did not, you were like Bob: It's like, "Go right" Bob: "Okay, this wayyy!" Bob: "No, go left!"
*Heavy laughter* Bob: "Okay, this wayy!!" Wade: I was looking at the building and went that way! Jack: We're extraordinarily cute, but fucking slow Mark: Yeah
Bob: Yes we are, I think that's part of the whole thing Wade: There's someone else here! Mark: I think that's probably fine
Wade: Let's fuck 'em up! Bob: Oh wait they're bots, they're bots, they're bots
Jack: Uh-oh... Wade: Oh God I'm drowning Mark: Ohh are we supposed to go towards the building or is that gonna kill us?
Wade: I think so Bob: I'm gonna go towards the building Mark: Alright Bob, you do that
Jack: I don't know what's happening Wade: Must obey! Jack: Somebody's just here, shoot 'em down
Bob: I, I.. I'm--
M: Holy shit Wade: Oh my god the building looks like a cow-pig! Bob: I'm just gonna say, I don't know much about this game
Jack: This is fucking haunting
M: Oh...

Mark: There's an ominous noi-OHHHH
Wade: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jack: Jesus Christ! Fucking hell!
Bob: oOH HOOO HO HO OHHHHHH. Bob: OH HEYY
Wade: What? Mark: Wooooah! Wade: It's possible to crash the star ship?!
Mark: AGHH why?!
Bob: *surprised panicked noises*
Jack: Oh... Bob, Bob? Can you--?Ah Jesus Christ! Mark: Bob why did you do that?! Wade: "A balanced dropship is a happy ship"?
Bob: Oh my god I'm dy- everything I do kills you! Wade: Wait guys there's a balance, balance!
Mark: *laughs* Mark: Oh, we need to crash it Mark: We need to crash it; get over on this side
Bob: Wait, who is this? Mark: Guys, get over on this side
Bob: Who's...
Jack: Why do, why do we need to crash it? Mark: Because it said you need to crash to escape! Wade: But it says "A happy dropship..."
Jack: But it says "A balanced dropship is a happy dropship" Jack: We're all gonna die!! Wade: *shrieks*
Jack: Ahhh!
Mark: No, you seeee? Mark: Woooah...Oooh!
Jack: Okay what do we do, what did we get? Mark: I'm bringing...! *Laughs*
Bob: Bring me all that shit into the green box Mark: I'm bringing it!
Bob: Or I'll fucking murder you
Wade: How do you grab? Jack: Oh god, oh god, okay
Mark: *laughing* Mark: Oh jeezus!
Jack: We'll obey! Jesus Christ! Bob: OBEY ME!!!! Mark: Okay...
Jack: This is fuckin' terrifying! Wade: who's going back to the drop ship, but not carrying anything? Mark: It doesn't, it doesn't go up-- No, I'm not doing anything!
Bob: Hey! Hey. Heyyy...
Jack: Wait.

Where do we bring it? Jack: Where do we bring it? Bob: In the green box, right there
Mark: It's not doing it Bob: Nope nope nope Mark: It's not doing it
Jack: "You can only carry up to 3 items" Wade: Oh, right click
Mark: Right click, got it got it Jack: Ahhhh
Bob: Thank you Bob: Thank you, you know what? Money for you... Wade: Wait are you...?
Mark: Oh! Mark: We deposited something for no autopay; we probably shouldn't do that Mark: Hey, we demand FAIR PAY and FAIR WAGES!
*Chuckling* Bob: Hang on, hang on, right right right, right right Jack: Minimum wage please! Mark: I don't know...
Bob: "Action - Mouse 0" What is mouse zero?
Jack: Woooooo!!
Wade: Oh Bob: *panicked* Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!
Mark: Woah hohohohooo! My god!
Jack: Bob,-- oh Jesus Christ! Bob: Sorry, sorry! Sorry
Jack: Fucking hell! Jack: Relax!
Mark: Oh Jesus Wade: Erm, I think I'm carrying a missile?!
Bob: Everything is death! Bob: God sakes!
Mark: Hohohoho *All breathe* Wade: Don't shoot me, don't shoot me!
Bob: Alright, I need to--
Jack: Okay Jack: Okay, I don't know what's happening
Bob: Hang on, I'm looking-- Jack: "Can we have some obedience payment, Overlord Muyskerm?" Jack: The bot is asking you something
Bob: I'm, I'm working on it Bob: I-I...*Sigh* J: It's really terrifying that it looks like you have a face, two diddies and a dick W: "Two diddies"?
M: Heh, the gun is your girthy-- gAh OHHHH FUCK. M: What did I do?!
J: *laughter*
B: *short, surprised breaths* M: WHAT DID I DOOOO?!
J: *still laughing at Mark's death* J: You got too close!
M: I wasn't even close, I was around the side!
W: Ahhhhhhhhhh!
B: Oh, you're... I-- B: I didn't even do that, you ran into the electrical things B: I...

How do I fucking give you money? W: What do we-what even is this?
B: Oh! Oh, hey wait B: Hey, who's this? Hey, you here.
J: Me! It's me! J: It's Jack!
B: It's you, that's you? J: Oh gee, that's not good
B: Money B: Money for you! Nonono, stay still, stay still B: I figured it out, money for you B: Now you have money. Maybe.
J: Do I? J: I do! I have $37 J: Ooh $373! Bob--
B: There's some money on the ground. Go get it Jack, I gave you money. Alright, everyone...

M: Yeah I have $314, $315... J: Oh, dropship B: Alright, get the dropship stuff and bring it to Bob
W: Yeah... WoOOOOO!
M: Ok, AHHHH! Heh heh B: I know how to give you money now M: Bring it to Big Daddy Bob
J: Oh my god J: Look at all this shit
B: Bring it right there M: I'm bringing it! I'm bringing it!
W: We're bringing it Bob!
B: Right there M: We're bringing it!
W: We're bringing it! *Mark and wade sob*
J: *giggles*
B: Good job! Good job everybody B: Here, I'll put some money down for you, good job everybody
J: Thanks W: Thank you Bob B: There's some money-
J: Thank you Overlord Bob B: Here you go, here you go fellas M: Ooooooh!
B: There's some money for ya M: Oh thank you! J: Money, money, money, money
B: Bring it all right there, if you would please W: Yeah w-we're bringing it B: Hey, whoever's still carrying shit, you fucking bring that before you get money, alright?
M: I'm bringing it... I, I'd just-! M: That was on my second pass; I was bringing more!
J: Haha ha
W: YEAH!
B: I, I gave you-- W: We made two trips!
B: I gave you money, I gave you money, I gave you money
J: Wait, how do we buy shit? B: You don't buy shit, I buy shit
J: I think you buy it on the dropship B: I buy it
M: Ohh W: You buy stuff with OUR money? B: No, I have my own money
J: There were prices on the dropship when I looked inside it W: Yeah but we have money too B: Yeah so, I wasn't gonna say this until I had a really substantial lead...

B: Your goal is to take over this tower from me, just FYI. W: Well yeah, but how? We can't get close!
J: How?
M: Well how do we do that? B: You have to walk in the front door, sneaky sneaky like J: This is fuckin'-- Oh, ahHAHAHAH
W: I don't know how we do that
B: Sneakier than that! M: Like this?
B: Oh shit! B: Oh god!
J: Yeah sneaky like- BOOOOM. M: *still heartily laughing*
W: *shrieks*
B: Goddammit J: See, wait, look! B: Wait, so we should crash the dropship, everyone crash it. Fuck this
J: Look here! It gives us places B: Don't let Mark get all these resources, fuck it B: Crash the dropship J: OH GOD! FUCK! JESUS CHRIST!
W: Uh--OH NOO! I wanted to buy...Oh
M: *laughing* W: Wha- I'M BACK HERE AGAIN!!!
B: OH MY GOD.
M: *giggly bitch* J: There's a buncha shit in here! B: Holy...
M: *bellows* GIVE ME RESOURCES.

W: Oh, nooo!
*All laughing* B: Holy. Fucking. Shit.
M: Oh my god W: What have we done?!
M: I don't know! *Laughs*
B: Yeah, why did we let...
J: Why do I have... J: I have like, no money anymore! M: Yeeeah, what the fuck? M: Alright so, alright
J: What is this crap?
W: You bought something M: Alright Bob, tell me what I'm s'pposed to do B: Okay basically every button except for "V" is murder B: You hold V to put little pointers on the map B: And to give out money to people M: V doesn't seem to do that for me
J: Oh wait! J: Mark's in the thing now? OHHH we're floating
B: Or C, it might've been C.

B: It might have been C, it might have been C. J: Ohhh we're floatin' M: Oh you're right it's C
W: Crash the ship! W: Crash the--!
J: Oh we've got a significant imbalance-- M: Woah oh *breaks into laughter*
W: Oh god!
J: Jesus Christ! M: Oh, Bob made it in
J: Fuckin' hell!
B: Did you guys... J: Okay!
B: Did you guys crash my ship? B: Hey look, get that stuff, I'm back in control, I'm not gonna murder you, I'll give you MONEY
J: Ok
M: Ha hah ha M: Ohh, okay, alright B: I will give you many moneys
J: Thank you, thank you Overlord Bob--
M: Bob B: I am a benevolent overlord
J: YOU JUST KILLED ME. B: I did not! You got too close to the laser thing M: Bob!
J: Which means you killed me! J: I will say, it's very pretty
W: Wait, what are these metal pieces going in?
M: Bob!
B: Here.

Money. Money. B: Money! What?
M: I have an obedience collar, do you need money?
J: Hey, I'm so far away! B: Umm, you can put the collar on, that'd be fine M: Okay, it's already on, I got it B: Eh-Wait, who's this- B: Who's this person who doesn't have a collar? B: Who the fuck is that? B: You. B: You! J: I-I'm comin'! J: I need an obedience collar! J: You killed me and now I'm all the way over here
M: I'm dropping off, don't worry! I'm dropping off! M: Don't kill me, don't kill me
J: Oh, wait, wait! J: I got it, I got it
M: There you go!
B: Good job, you guys B: I'll give you money, my little servants
M&W: Thank you! W: Thank you
J: Give ME money! J: I have, like, no money anymore
M: Ah...
B: You gotta give me-
W: Thank you B: You've gotta drop me shit- hey, who's this? B: Who's this?
M: Eh B: Who is that shit with no obedience collar?
J: Not me! B: Who are you? M&J: *laughing* B: I will fucking end you!
J: You can't put money ON the drop thing, we can't get that! B: Oh, sorry, I'll put some more B: I'm rich, so it's fine B: Here you go, friend
M: Comin' back! M: Woooahh
B: Ah! Shitsnacks B: Who just-- oh
J: FUCKING JESUS CHRIST!
M: WAAAAAGGGHH
W: HEY BOB!! B: *laughing* W: HEEEYY
B: *giggly* Wade
M: nO, I'M...WADE! DON'T KILL ME.

M: I'M DROPPING OFF, I'M DROPPING OFF!!
J: Oh god W: Alright
M: I'M DROPPING OFF!
B: Alright, Wade M: THANK YOU
J: This is fucking terrifying!
B: I- M: *freaking out* I'm putting on an obedience collar!
W: *laughing* GET ME STUFF
B: *laughs* M: I PUT IT ON
J: *laughs*
B: Wade, I'm the one that's far away, I have a collar on J: *shhh*
B: Don't kill me, I bring you resource B: I am here, I bring you resource
M: I bring- I bring you everything you want M: I give you BEST resource
W: You better! M: Oh, resource gonna taste so GOOD
B: I was g-oh, shit, how do I get B: How do I pick stuff up? Okay, there we go M: Ooh
W: I don't know how to do anything here, W: but don't take that as a- M: AH!! WHYY?! W: Oh M: What did I do?!
B: *laughing* M: I GAVE...
W: I wanted to see what would happen!
J: *laughs* M: I GAVE YOU RESOURCES!
B: Wade, if you, if you push- W: Oh, well...
B: OH MY FUCK
J: GET REKT BITCH. W: Hi Jack!
M: Ohhohoho, noo J: Oh, GOD, this is scary J: DIEEEE MOTHERFUCKERS
B: No, no no, NO NO NO!
M:NOOO!!!
W: WHAAAT, OHHHH. M: I'M GETTING YOU SHIT! B: I have an obedience collar!
J: Who's over here? W: *shrieks*Jack!
B: I'm doing it!
J: Who's over here?! W: *shrieks*JACK!
M: I'm just getting you shit (x3)
B: Jack, don't be like that! I'm doing it, look, look B: I have a collar
M: I love you B: I have a collar, I'm going
J: Okay B: That person doesn't have a collar
J: Ok, who's coming in, who's coming in J: Who're those two?
B: That- this person right here
M: I DIDN'T HAVE A COLLAR. M: THERE WAS NO COLLAR AROUND HERE.

M: GIVE ME YOUR DAMN COLLAR
B: You just- M: GIVE ME YOUR COLLAR
B: You just put one in the machine, you dumb! M: NO I DIDN'T, I DIDN'T HAVE ONE ON
J: Okay okay okay B: Oh no! I just deposited my collar, I'm sorry B: I'm sorry Overlord
M: See! He-he-he's
J: It's okay, it's okay, have some money! J: Have some money!
M: He's a betrayer
B: Ooh, ooh, money! J: Yeah!
M: Heh, Jackieboy's the worst overlord I've ever seen
W: Heyy Jack! W: UHH
M: Don't kill! M: I've got goodies for you! M: Kill AFTER I deposit the goodies-
W: DON'T KILL, KEEP ALIVE- W: AHHH!!!
J: OH! OHHH!!
B: *giggling* Ohhh my god!
M: *AFTER* I DEPOSIT THE GOODIES. M: Jesus!
J: I didn't know what it did!
B: *laughing* M: IT KILLS!
J: I- I'm sorry! B: Here, I'll finish the job that these-
W: You murdered the shit out of me! B: I'll finish the job that this traitor was incapable of doing
J: Ohh! I'm autopaying you, look! B: Oh, shitsnacks! B: Autopay is the best B: How'd you do that?
W: Bob, you've got so much money!
J: You just press D. B: Yeah, I-I took a substantial lead before I told you guys the rules of the game, sorry J: Okay, nothing can be purchased until the drop ship is purchased J: Ohh, okay
W: Yeah, you gotta- W: How do you earn money if you can't get a drop ship? J: Yeah, I don't have $15,000! B: Well if you let me take control, I'll buy a drop ship B: Since I'm rich
M: HA-HA! J: aHahaa, I knew someone was gonna sneak in!
M: *giggles* B: Alright Mark, so you gotta buy a drop ship first- M: How do I do that?
B: -but you don't have money for that B: P, I think it said, was drop ship
J: P, yeah W: You have money, he's got $18,000
J: it's at the top of your screen J: Whoa, that's a terrifying light
M: Wait... You guys...

M: You guys need to put on your obedience collars!
J: Shine it on me again! B: I'm working on it
J: I got it! B: I'm workin' on it!
J: Ahh! W: I-I just deposited mine M: Did you? M: In which depository? B: *laughs*
J: I'm over here! J: There's an obedience collar over here, who needs it?
W: I'm right here, I'm right here, this is me! M: Where?
W: I deposited-ed-ed right here M: Ohh, okay
J: I have two! J: I have two
M: I see you guys M: I see you M: Where you guys goin- M: Who's tryin' to sneak in?! B: Are you gonna order stuff or what M: How do I do that B: You hit the numbers, and then, B: and you have to buy a dropship first                                J: Middle of... The top middle of your screen B: But then you hit the numbers that it says on the top of the screen M: Okay got it! Dropship on route J: Yeah go in to the purple flame, it gives you like.. Money M: Does it? M: Wait!  I see- M: Who's over there, Who's over there! M: Who's over there!! AH! J: What the fuck! M: Who's over there!!! B: *laughing* M: Who's doing that!! M: I saw that! B: I think you're going crazy Mark M: Nonononono! M: I-i-i know there's treachery M: I KNOW there's treachery M: Alright, don't deposit the collars M: Keep the collars on B: Mark can you buy me a collar i'm in the dropship dude you may have killed me M: whoooo's there B: You killed me M: Too close for COMFORT. W: *inaudible "whooh!"* J: Christ that scared me W: Yeah it is J: stop obeying bunniplier B: Alright everyone, everyone, everyone, everyone uhh..

Oh hey collar gimme that B: aw i can't pick it up in the dropship B: Hey should we crash this fucker M: no no no B: Fuck Mark B: let's crash this bitch M: i'm watching you guys J: i still don't understand this game * laughs * M: * laughs * B: so the point is to get money B: when you're, when you're the overlord you passively get money J: you have 63 hundred dollars (6,300) J: or cents i guess... B: shhhhhhhh... W: Hey i also learned something else M: yeah? W: depositing corpses hurts.... You B: * laughs * M: Wait WHAT?!?! B: ohh that's cool M: I'm at negative 15 hundred dollars!! (-1,500) B: Oh my god!!! HA HA.

M: Fucking.. DON'T YOU DARE. J: AH! Jesus christ! M: *goofy laughter*
B: Jack! Jack let's crash it! B: Let's crash it, quick! Come over here! J: I'm trying!
M: *more goofy laughter* B: Fuck this drop ship! J: OK Am I-Am I on your head? AAAAH GOD! B: Alright whatever
M: You guys better get me some money M: Cause I am REALLY hurtin.
B: Look, I put my collar on B: I put my collar on, this is fine M: Good, yeah, sure, OK. M: I see you hiding in that bush! M: Who's hiding in a bush?! M: I see yoooohoohoohoo *giggling*
J: *giggle* B: Do you have auto-pay on or what, are you gonna pay me for this shit? M: I-I don't know, I have no money how can I pay? M: nO THAT'S A CORPSE.

W: *giggling*
B: Hey, where...Where'd that corpse go? Everyone: *giggles* J: He made a new corpse with the other corpse B: *laughter*
M: Whaddaya doin? Whadday doin? Whaddaya doin?!
I SEE YOU IN THAT BUSH!! M: NO!! B: OHOHOH MY GOD *LAUGHTER*
M: *maniacal laughter*
W: Jesus... B: Yeah Mark doesn't have shit. M: You guys ca-WHAT the FUCK?! J: Jesus fuckin christ! B: Oh my god... M: Oh geeze
J: Yay now we're on the drop ship again
B: The bot-The bot is now in charge M: Oh shit that's not good
W: *SCREAMING* Everyone: *is dying* J: Good sound, good sound.

M: Good, good, good, I like this. OK. Alright. J: We need to crash this, we'll have to wait
20 seconds otherwise.

M: Alright, ok, alright. J: Crash it everybody up...Somewhere. M: We gotta pile up on one side.
Bob: We got get in and crash the shit out of this. M: I got it.

B: You can do it.
Mark: Oooh. M: I got over it.  Thanks guys. W: NOOOOooooooo...

B: Yaaaaaaaaay B: Bob is king! W: noooo.... J: Kay, we're coming in. J: Coming in hot! B: There's a bunch of money on the ground! Everyone be cool... B: Put your collars on our I will murder you.

M: I got it! Got it! My collar's on! M: Collar's on! J: AH... I- M: Dont kill me collars on! B: which one of you fuckers doesn't have a collar... M: Collars on! B: One of you shitz doesn't have a collar M: Collars on! J: Ya I Cant pick it up... M: you know what Bob...

I'm gunna scout for you... ...If I see people commen after you... ...Imma let you know, Hows that?... ...Does that sound fair Bob? B: Sure J: Bob I think kill em' first M: Noo! B: Ya W: Ya B: Ya thats kinda...

J: Its always the right-hand man who deserts you M: Nu-nu-nu no, come on now ... Come on now, come on guys, come on guys J: Now we have nothing left to get, like... M: WAIT SOMEONE'S COMING IN BOB SOMEONE'S COMING IN. BOB SOMEONE'S COMING IN.

J: buhahaha M: Bob, your-your-... B: Where? M: ... Your fucked. B: Come in I fucking dare you J: I'm not even tra-- IM LOOKING FOR NEW SHIT.

M: Naw I'm not doing anything! N-no BOB!! AHH!! J: For fook'sake! M: Bob I, I hadda, I HADDA COLLAR! B: You were carrying a corpse! M: No I wasn't ;b *chuckles* J: God all'mighty M: uhhhh- J: I hate obeying you guys B: You just have to not be a scrub lord M: Ye dude W: YAA! SCUB LORD BAHAHAA. M: * HAHAHAAH* J: * HAHAHAAH* W: WHO'S THE SCRUB LORD NOW. J: King scrub lord M: alright... WHY!?!?!? B: This is horrible J: HEY! M: WHY!?!? J: HEY! HEY! HEY! M: *chuckles* why did you do that!? W: Because I'm the o- B: Are we crashing this bitch? B: Lets crash this bitch! M: Ya B: Lets fucking do this M: Theresa lota fuel.

Thats probably not good W: Theresa drop ship, bring me stuff! J: I can't see where I'm going! M: Alright, coming in! Coming in with supplies! W: You got something on you! J: Bye drop ship M: Coming in with supplies. WITH supplies!
J: Don't shoot me! B: Theresa a bunny... B: Wade, there's a bunny in a bush right here. M: ...What the fuck?...

B: You see me standing back here up to the left? B: Over here. B: There's a bunny in the bush right next to me, that red bush W: Ok B: Right there, theresa bunny J: ...Hiding on you B: He's fucking hiding B: I'm being good! See look, B: Boop J: AHAHAAA. M: Gosh jesus! B: FUCK. M: Jeee-hehe-zzuuuss W: NICE TRY.

W: One of you's coming for me and I don't trust ya M: Nu-nu no it's fine- J: We probably should've played the tutorial. M: -It's fine dude... NO NO. M: Tutorials are for asshole's and losers W: ALRIGHT GET BACK.

M: WOOOW I wasn't cl-... W: GET BACK. M: I wasnt close W: *Grunts* M: Alright M: Wade, I'm gunna be your scout. I'm your scout, I love you M: I love you W: why are there so many dr- J: Coming in hot M: Woow B: That sounds like the truth if i've ever heard it W: DISOBEY WADE IZLE, KILL THAT...

THING. M: Wade I love yo- J: I have items! J: I have items don't shoot me! B: Kill that bot fucker M: I love you J: I have items! You see me? J: Imma squeaker J: I have items W: Wait who? WHO'S DOWN THERE I CAN'T SHOOT YOU ANYMORE. W: NOO!!! M: No you're fine, you're fine Wade you're fine B: Haha, it's fine Wade M: Heh, you're fine J: I like how there's a big pile of corpses by the enterance M: Hehaha ya there's so many corpses  at the base B: Wade there's nothing happening just realax M: Ya Wade, we got- M: WHY?  WHY!? M: Jesus Crist J: MOTHER FUCKER. M: Fuck you asshole J: I didn't do anything M: Jeeezus M: So what we- So so here's the deal guys...

M: Imma place lights so they could see us better, so we could obey him better M: Commin' in hot! W: Woohoo M: Alright... M: Dont kill me Bob, don't kill me i'm placing lights for you look B: I should- I Should of bought some colours i'm a idiot M: Look look I'm- I'm putting lights down M: See where I am? I'm over to you're left... M: I'm putting a light right here J: lu-LIES. M: Whoops, naw hang on...

B: You have to set it up man M: There we go M: See? Ya got a light now B: Oh nice, nice M: I'm gunna set you up another light *Bob goes to speak* M: Wait. Follow me... B: Yey ya ya M: Wait, Bob, follow me I'm coming- J: Hi buddy! M: - on your left I'm coming close, but not too close M: I just wanna light by you so you always see this spot M: Riiight- J: I don't trust that Bob kill'em M: - Right there, woO WO. M: WO WO WOO I'M SETTING YOU UP LIGHTS.

B: I'm gunna shoot close to you, I'm not gunna shoot you. I  just want you to know J: I have a obedience collar on Bob! B: nice! J: Do you love me most? B: Ya- M: Bob is that good? Is that good light? B: -Ya you're a good lil' bunny M: ... Good light. Do I get a reward? M: Wait! Bob reward me I-I...

I helped you B: Where are you? Is this you? M: Ya that's me B: Here ya go M: AHH! M: FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU. M: I HELPED YOU! I BELIEVED IN YOU! B: Hey, The auto-pay is cranked up right now so if you guys- W: thats really good B: -bring me alot W: Really Glad B: Ah shit! J: Uh-oh uh-oh- B: Fuck this! B: Crash it! Crash this bitch! Fuck it! B: Get over here W: Don't crash it! M: Bob I believed in you! M: And. You know what. Fuck you! M: Honestly- *All laugh* M: -Fuck you! W: are you guys bringing me money? B: What the FU-   M: I'm bringin' you money...

W: Thank you M: Brought'cha money...  W: GOOD rabbit *everyone talking at once*  B: DON'T SERVE WADE, B: DON'T SERVE WADE HE'S--   W: BRING ME STUFFF. M: *giggling* B: Wade's a bastard! He kills you for no reason-  W: Wh-How!?  B: differently than me! W: How do I turn on auto pay? I wanna pay you. M: I think it's already on...

WHOA that guy just burned. That bunny just literally burned alive right next to me M: I don't- I have no idea why. W: oh, well sucks to suck for that guy didn't it. M: Oh geez.

Don't touch that corpse, it's burning! J: FUC- M: *laughing* GOD IT'S ON FIRE GUYS DON'T KEEP WALKING INTO THE FIRE. J: Well I wanted to okay?!? *Mark laughs in the background* M: This life sucks!!!   W: Alright, alright, I bought a bunch of stuff on this next drop ship, M: Okay.. B: Wait, Wade, Wade, you just just asked in Voice Only how to turn on auto pay right? W: yeah...? B: Desbot just said "Wadeizzle: press D four times" W: *soflty* what..? J: THEY KNOW WHAT'S UP! W: There you go- J: THE JIG IS UP. W: Alright, there you guys go!! B: I'm so confused right now...

W: Grab all that stuff! B: I've already grabbed stuff- W: GRAAB ITT. M: I'm grabbing!! J: WHAT'RE YOU DOING?? B: Wade, if you endlessly kill us, we're obviously not-- W: I didn't kill anyone!  B:--not going to help you. B: PAY ME.  W: I did! It's right there.

J: WHOA. MONEY. M: *tries to say something*  J: I LOVE that shit! W: Yeaaahh B: I fucking LOVE monayyy. M: *soflty over the chatter* Guys he hasn't noticed yet-  J: Wade, you have like, wayyyy less money than us now because you just- J: Cranked it way up M: *chuckling* Guys.

He hasn't noticed yet B: *laughing hysterically* W: Haven't noticed what?? M and B: *both laughing* B: You're fucking broke!! M: *giggling* Wade, wade look at your money- *Bob and Mark both crack up* J: You've no money!! W: HOW DARE YOU ALL YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS *Wade starts shooting, everyone is laughing and/or yelling* W: YOU ALL DIEEEE. M: huahahhahahaha J: Fuck's sake-  B: You know what? I was trying, now i'm just gonna fucking steal your thing B: and kill you 'cause you're an idiot- *Mark is still laughing* M: dude,  W: You had auto pay on so high!  What happened? W: I PRESSED THE D!!! *Everyone laughs* J: He wanted the D so bad!! M: *giggling* Why- why would you blame us for that?! W: I trusted you when you told me about the D! M: I didn't tell you about the D, it was the bot! It wasn't us! W: Can I shoot my own dropship?!? M: I mean, sure?    B: Probably..

GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEYOBEY w Bob, Wade, Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment