Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Cute Bunny Jumping Competition!



TINA LARSEN: My name
is Tina Larsen. I'm from Bollungen, Sweden. And this is my rabbit, Flora. We're at Harrogate's
Event Center.

Is that the name of it? Me and Flora is doing
rabbit show jumping. She really enjoys herself
when she's jumping. I look at her, and I see
how fun she has. I don't think she care
about the trophy.

But I think she be interested
in beating Cherie. MAGDALENA: This is Cherie. She's two and a half
years old, and she really loves jumping. ANNOUNCER: And she's off.

Oh, she's quick. MAGDALENA: See's a very
happy rabbit. She's very fun. She lives in my house.

When I'm open my fridge, she's
coming, oh, do you have something for me? She loves carrots and hay and
ordinary rabbit food. I don't know if she
wants to win. I think she think it's fun
to jump, and that's why she doing it. MAX'S TRAINER: Max's full
name is Maximilian.

Max has been training
for a month. Very hyper, very enthusiastic. Not too sure what he's
doing all the time. He still really, really
tries hard.

Max is the youngest bunny in the
competition at the moment, at six months old. And everyone loves him 'cause
his little ears go up and down as he jumps. ANNOUNCER: Just under 10 rabbits
with us today who will tackle the 10-jump course. Stalwarts ready? Three, two, one, go.

Whoo! Let's cheer her on. She's halfway through
[INAUDIBLE] make it to the end. TINA LARSEN: The prize in
the competition this weekend is a trophy. I don't think we're going to
get it, but who knows? MAGDALENA: I never train
her, because I'm compete so often in Sweden.

So she doesn't need
to train at home. She trains at competitions. ANNOUNCER: And she's off. Oh, she's quick.

[INAUDIBLE]. Oh, she's on a roll, come on. Cheer her on to win. And she did it.

Well done, Cherie. MAGDALENA: She got the trophy. Today she was the winner, but
you never know tomorrow..

Cute Bunny Jumping Competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment