Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

BOY TRAPPED IN GUMBALL MACHINE! Minecraft Fantasia Lucky Block Race + Wall Jump Mod (FGTEEV Fun!)



Well, what's in this chest whoa? There's a lot of lucky blocks Good I know check it out It could do that [Papa] minutes, what's up FG. Cheevers? It's [it's] [daddy] what oh my goodness? Is that [Chase] is he stuck in a gumball machine? Chase is stuck in a gumball machine. [Oh] No chase. I'm coming to save you [I] got to find a quarter.

Oh my goodness chase wait. Let me see chase. It's me I'm Monica. I'm gonna get you out of there chase look at me kid.

I'm here. Oh yeah, stay there I'm coming to get you out. All right. All righty like I hope I have a quarter I hope I have a quarter [uh-oh].

There's a golden someone left a gold nugget quarter in here already Let's turn it turn it turn it and let's see if he falls through. Oh, oh wait wait Oh, oh, no. I think yeah wait what oh my goodness dinner dinner? Yay? Jess I got Jess oh So I got chased [for] the gumball machine. What's up dude high five? High five.

Oh, so there's chase chase you get lonely got a little gum stuck on your face up there It is got it alrighty guys. So just kidding chase is here in the wall Ba Ba ba ba Ba where's Chase Where's Chase? He was a nigga before fake, but now he's not here, and he [was] just there. So where'd it go? [You] guys hear that me I think he's outside, but think he's out What okay chase I'm coming dude Sean wait was that you or was that cheese there [was] cheese? Already sean, I'm gonna. Go say cheese.

Where's that coming from Chase? Oh what? I'ma get you out of there chase. I'm gonna get you out. I got you chase no more going into gumball Alrighty guys here shea say hi, man. That was a really weird start Horsey to the video that was really delayed of What's-his-name? Who I'm not sure ah do get off of that poopy get off of that poopy [oh], that's so unsanitary [dude] get down off of the poopy go wash your hands.

You [just] touched foofy good boy Good boy tastes poopy You sure it's a oh, you just poop in the pool now. There's poop in the pool Oh goodness gracious chase look what you done. Did there's poop in the pool It's not even it should be a pee for pool, but it's at4 tool. That's live in a tool Pool, I'm sorry all the corny jokes aside.

We are here because look at this titanic ship it is Amazing for someone to sit there and craft that I am just like oh really cool, but what we've done Is rehab a super lucky block race? [It] should be really lucky you want to try this I'll put this one [in] make another portal Another portal and for some reason we make it to the end there are One for each of us one unlucky block a negative eighty percent or whatever it's called Unlucky block yeah, no I'm saying Hey, dude. Get out of the gumball machine you trying to get Candy no I think I see chase down a gumball machine [get] up here get up here right now You see we make another portal [oh] Why are you trying to get the zombie pigmen to have cavities? My tooth hurts I have a little question for you. I'm gonna show you something and let's see how good at Minecraft you guys are Yes, there is I'm gonna show [you] this video right now Tell me if you guys know what it is ready, and one two three boom Alrighty so what was that? Do you guys know are you a Minecraft master don't look in the comments? [Don't] cheat, but leave a comment down in the comments without looking because that would be cheating It's pretty good. I said that really well ladies and [gentlemen] welcome to the first annual and the last one What does that mean? Titanic Super Lucky Block race are you ready to do this man? We gotta set ourselves in game mode stop that stop that stop that stop that Ha [I] set my spawn point just in time What kind of weapon do you have I have a butter knife? [Oh]? Oh lucky yours are gonna be faster.

All right on your marks. You know. I'm gonna say I'm Gonna change I. Want to put my my fan out just a [little] bit so I can see yours too, but you keep yours the way it is [alright], jason you ready on your marks get set go [whoo] whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa? Why are you going? So fast slow down slow down? What we're getting really good ones now not fair, whoa watch out Big Bobby Zombie one chopping Bobby [zombie] Whoa, no, I think I'm gonna win.

What is hurting me? Why I really am getting I'm really getting lucky ones I'm so getting lucky ones. I might win this Okay, this is actually these are all really lucky ouch Gollum supposed to be good boy. No wait. Oh, no.

That's actually You shot with this happen with which way I gotta go this way. Did you guys see what just happened? Oh? No Firecracker what happened? Uh-oh, she pushed me enough. No not got it Daddy, I wanted [she] [know] you can't cheat Why? You're not supposed to do that to gets the rules It's okay cuz I'm still gonna win even though [if] she [pushed] you down And you cheated even though when she pushed it [down], and you cheated. What was that? Well, we really are getting cool lucky blocks.

We're not getting um Yeah, we're not getting anything bad. Oh yeah. Oh my God. Hey chase where you at man? [Wow] Dude, are you mining Diamond? Oh? Bro [we're] [souls] we have it a lucky block race And now you're dead oh my Diamond Diamond I don't want to die What's that from I think about adventure block correct? Whoo lucky [poe] that's actually a fast.

No whoa lucky bow. Whoa whoa, whoa - the lucky bow. We are oil Oil oil [oh] yeah, oh yeah, what's in this chest whoa? There's a lot of lucky blocks I know check it out It could do that boom sorry leggings, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa? [You're] mine, you do need them you You that's got jen mom. I did.

Yeah, you know what I'm Gonna do I'm going to put some tnt on you Ha ha I put wearable tnt on your Fantasia lucky block as if that'll do anything and boom What do we get nothing cool what we gave cool? [Oh] super lucky whoop. You Wanna know how lucky you are yeah Have a nice fall away. [I] think [I'm] the one falling why am I getting hurt boom there? We go and You're lucky wolf you're lucky. I can't get you you're so lucky [alright] well Lucky block boy, I just got a lot of eggs.

What were some of those eggs Oh, I came to see all my stuff. I have too much stuff need you oh Wait, I didn't get it. You know what let's throw out this Let's drop this giant nose and that's a Small fish [oh] no. Oh poor little fishies.

They can't breathe out of water He was sorry about that [man]. Just knock [them] down all right got a ghast you like changing mom Hey, Chase like what else I got That's the cutest little adorable thing I ever heard someone say [goodbye] bye time for payback Robotnik warrior time for Payback And she's dead man. She's a dead man Lay my bacon back in survival. It's about that Boom Beacon, but what is it cake how come every single time oh, I get wearable chess and wearable cake wait I could be a cake head no way No, what no choice? Your little [Devin].

Why'd you do that to me? Click on I your best friend that's so neat yummy. That's right. Oh look at my little son. Bye [alright] a wearable cake Don't tell me don't tell me Ok kid look if I want my face to be normal I have to turn sideways like hey.

I'm a sideways cake what dude Stop it. At least I was prepared and I set my spawn point right her cuz I'm gonna win, bro dude, I'm so gonna win boom quickly quickly quickly quickly dude look at this look at I'm at my unlucky block and seriously It doesn't matter because check this out my man. Hey. [Oh], no, I gotta get through the sponge I gotta get through the Spongebob Sorry Spongebob didn't mean to break you like that and give me robotic warrior.

[Oh] [oh], you Wanna. Tell me this - yeah, yeah You want to my [name] boom? Goodbye Goodbye. Oh hey. I'm gonna hit some fire night.

Well yeah. Yeah, what's up get you in the elbow oh wait? I missed the elbow and Boom [ah] have a nice fall That's gotta hurt. All right [get] [changed] man. I won Wait, no dude.

That's my lucky Get out of here Hey Hey get out of here. All right. Well. I'm at my lucky block.

I'm lucky luck. What was it [oh], no? Oh, that's not that unlucky. Oh lightning stroke alrighty cool at least go try your unlucky block see what it is. Oh No, not the other one not the middle one.

What is it no because you're not that wait reeve ah Don't worry. I'll take care of it for you Never mind apparently all right. You know what I'll do the other block your aunt. Oh, yeah, oh Hello, oh That's not bad.

I'm gonna parkour down here and say, what's up? Oh no, no? I know, I should have all right Do you want to show them the other [thing] that you know that thing I want to show them We're gonna show you that thing Let's do yeah, what thing no? I don't I don't think it's a but thing. It's a little creepy actually Well where we at where it's a cool place. I'm gonna teleport non Cowboy. Do you boom I teleported to you? All right? So wait where is he that we wanted to show them.

I don't think this is it man over there. We're [there] all right, we're going on a trip Not in a rocket ship Not in a sky Little Chasey man What is this? Oh hello, Skeleton? How [are] [you] doing today? Oh, well drew ow [wow], I've never met such an unfriendly Skeleton before I knew I could I cut that that little path right there I did that guy's it's really cool [that] there is a skeleton. I'm not gonna Lie [got] a little scared Why is that it is that the thing that we made? Okay, so basically the thing we wanted to show you. Oh.

Yeah, this is it The face I did you yes when you press J. We got all sets [here]. We? Jump jump Ma let's see go do it jason boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom and Then he's on slime where he can jump some more, but yes we have this chip mod and [Jase] wanted out geoff bowes in my head like uh Feels so good look at the bows in my head [am] I going to be okay doctor? Anyways Chase wanted to show you this cool little mod? Where we can just do this and jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump we at the top With we at the top so all I have to do is hold down my spacebar. [What] are you doing? Hey When I press J.

What is this to do flying wall jump on jumping type limited? Unlimited display bar above food use jump key on circle mode on I don't no idea what this is but let's check it out Let's check it out boom boom Show fGT verse Thank you so much for watching our random video filled with random things in Minecraft the result chases idea literally gumball machine Fantasia Titanic Lucky blocks and the wall jumping Mod, right It's so toasty in that fireplace. I think I'll just cook some fish I'm going in ah ah Oh, no, wait. What what happened the fire? Place is a secret magical Trapdoor Demonstrate Chase, huh do it. He doesn't know what Eman strait means Boom and then you walk [downstairs] to where there's a creepy cake that says this cake is a lie What [know] what? Thank you guys so much for watching make sure you thumbs up the video We'll check you later and peace out bit of lip pop, but a little bit Uh-Huh? You.

BOY TRAPPED IN GUMBALL MACHINE! Minecraft Fantasia Lucky Block Race + Wall Jump Mod (FGTEEV Fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment