Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

News Trend Something New|Actual

[ The rare gift of a Pacific Northwest White Christmas fell upon us this year,

a secret whisper of goodness to come.

The snow faded in just a few days but I still remember and give thanks for every sparkling flake.]

A new year is a fresh start.

A crisp white laman.

A bright light in the window.

A tiny star twinkling in the night sky..

And I am very much in need.

For me, 2017 was a black and bumpy ride. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I won't complain about what happened because life is made up of light and dark, but I refuse to ride that train any longer.

A new year is here. And I am ready to begin something new.

* * * * *

If you enjoy stories about snow and new beginnings,

check out my very first post, written back in January 2010,

Snow Makes All Things New.

No comments:

Post a Comment