Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Race 3Official TrailerSalman KhanRemo D'SouzaReleasing on 15th June 2018#Race3ThisEID



This is the race of life. It will end with taking someone's life. Welcome back to the race! If we have to take someone's
life for the sake of family... ...Then too we won't step back.

Any decision taken in
anger is never profitable. That's why I first made the decision... ...And now, I am getting angry. Very angry! How can I break your trust? And anyway,
my promise & intentions are unquestionable.

Give me your hand. Don't worry. I am not proposing marriage. We can't stand anyone interfering
In our business.

Our business is our business. None of your business. Do we both even exist for you? No, I thought... ...You can't see anyone beyond
your blue-eyed boy Sikander.

Sikku. I am sick of this Sikku, dad. In our Business, the fewer enemies we have,
the more our business will grow. Family...

The fools who are trying to remove me from this RACE. ...They don't know that
I am the 'Champion' of this 'Race' On your Marks... Get set... Ready...

Go! "O Lord...Hear my plea..." "My life's in trouble again." "This time it's certain doom..." "...In your love." "O Lord...Hear my plea..." "My life's in trouble again." "This time it's certain doom..." "...In your love.".

Race 3Official TrailerSalman KhanRemo D'SouzaReleasing on 15th June 2018#Race3ThisEID

No comments:

Post a Comment