Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

RACING ILLEGAL CARS ON PUBLIC ROADS! (R34 SKYLINE GTR)



Oh what's up guys how you guys doing today so today today jr. Is gonna be an amazing day if things do fall into place I might possibly be driving a bunch of super exotic cars today and these cars include a Porsche 918 which originally goes to retail at like almost $900,000 and for people reselling them and stuff it's like over well well over a million dollars which is insane and then there might be a couple other cool cars as well that I will be able to test drive today I got in contact with somebody who owns his warehouse who has a bunch of cars and he also has a couple cool cars at his house as well he's actually a friend of one of my friends so I think this is going to be so friggin cool if this ends up happening today the Porsche 918 honestly is like probably one of my favorite Porsche cars I don't really like Porsche cars a lot to be honest I. Don't really like the design I don't like the way they look but listen the 918 is sexy it's a B so I'm super excited if I do get a chance to drive that thing I think is a monster Scott like almost 900 horsepower I'm currently about to eat something for breakfast and then me and Lizzie are gonna head over to the gym meet up with a 10 and get a good workout in today's quote of the day it is never too late to make a better you well definitely too late now bill tomorrow I'm a pre-workout right now literally about the gym in like the next five minutes he didn't charge shaving his chest and look what he did look what he did I cut my nipple his nipples bleeding oh my god bro no we all know what happened Aiden was getting a little frisky this morning and some girl that is nipple I'll be over there soon I'm about to do it Lance always does to me I'm gonna start walking down the hall cuz I'm ready and he's not Lizzie's never before event oh there is oh I just saw Aiden literally come up to the door the second we walked outside there he is bro the second I walked out you got to the door hell yeah Tommy's been great the past few days I really could Wilson oh I know I see the blood streak across you actually yeah Jesus left the gym yesterday Aiden stayed there for about another four or five hours for five hours yeah he called me at like five o'clock he's like yo just got done at the gym another gym lipstick damn Aidan's going a Hardee's crap man I need that motivation oh my god I am cornholio things about the Chagas pre-workout real quick was that with some coconut coconut water on see this oh he's doing it that way yeah that way I use the chap on the subway pride tastes terrible right especially this kind because it's so this the taste is so strong like if oc4 want to be nearly as strong of a taste but really strong Aiden starts bumping music loudest fuck before even get to the gym killed that gym workout did shoulders I feel amazing today got a really good pump right now as well I'm gonna head back home get a shower get dressed already I'm gonna head over to the skies house right now or what has warehouse at least and about the 918 unfortunately I cannot drive that today but I think he said we might be able to Tuesday there's gonna be awesome because that car is not out as warehouse is that is actual hell but there are some other dope cars there as well that we will be test driving today me and Lizzy are finally dressed and ready we are gonna head out right now I'm super excited apparently has an r34 skyline as well which is a super old GTR. You guys know what it is if you are into cars and baby looking cute today let me see that outfit you got them shoes on - hell yeah something happen I guess my camera like let's double is he just said I look cute - thank you haha see the thing about this Nissan Skyline is that it's actually illegal in the States he had to get it imported but I.

Think um I think recently they made it in some states where you can have the Nissan Skyline I don't know why but whatever let's go check it out it's really rare over here for sure yo look at this fuckin Mitsubishi Lancer right here I love it thank you guys thank you so much haha yo lamborghini aventador sv boy dream part right there we just got over here Lizzy's in the car eating some food right now but we pull up look at this super old car and all gold it's pretty dope white interior it's nice so we got a new Raptor over here I don't really love trucks too much but this thing is pretty sexy oh my god I see the skyline already are they still illegal here yeah this is one of the two that is that is legal damn dude regardless this thing is a beast and look the steering wheels on the complete other side look at this Maybach v12 boy what the hell is this thing this is very loud it's like real-life Mario Kart yep that there's only like 500 miles on this LFA Carolee show you it too because the covers on it but is what is in the Colleran looking like 650 s oh oh I see the LFA up there oh my gosh so as the interior we got stick on the left side unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to drive this car Plus driving on the other side I don't know if I trust myself either but he is definitely gonna give us a spin in this car which is dope unfortunately I don't think is gonna be able to bring it down that LFA today but on Tuesday we will be driving the Porsche 918 which would be sick all right guys so this is Bryan this is the man he's got all these cars it's gonna be dope if you guys want to check out this Instagram Bryan gold PhD check it out over there he's got a ton of sick cars he's gonna be letting us drive the Porsche 918 like I said on Tuesday you know hopefully it's gonna be sick Lizzie's gonna get in the back are you confused it's on the other side I see the speedometer goes up to 180 while it's a top now that you know that's 180 kilometers we'll get it stuck if we had enough rope how long we've been out there and these nights are getting shorter like a Banerjee I'll conquer in my soul this is real I guess in shorts look at his guys steering world it's literally chains they can't be yeah not at all so the thing about this car that he was just explaining to me it's like if you want a new part for this car you have to wait forever because you have to get it all import it so like if you want a new steering wheel or or windshield or whatever it may be it takes some months to get in here it's crazy oh I hear that turbo picking up dude the kick up on this car is insane yeah oh yeah the speedometers pockets stop man it's just like a constant rumble in his car I love it the whole car is shaking right now all the amount of fun I would have in this car did it take you a while to learn how to drive on that side of there up like Kristensen yeah true this come like this you got this built in because I know damn well had no Bluetooth to start I. Just asked him I was like you put a premium in this right and he's like I. Wish he puts a race fuel on it it's like nine dollars a gallon that's crazy that is a hundred and ten octane that's crazy like there's already people recording this car is so rare out here like he was saying it turns were next on his 918 when I guarantee it does and we're back that was definitely a fun ride for sure this thing's beautiful man Congrats I'm gonna drive this s63 right now v8 biturbo this car right here has about 140 K let's drive it well like the seat warming stuff is on the side orange yeah funny story I've never drove a Benz in my entire lifetime so this will be a first you can afford it I got the keys keys keys I got the keys this car is definitely quick but it doesn't come stock meant to be loud automatic seat so you pull this thing off and it goes back what that's sick that is so sweet so just like my Camaro if you pull this thing up I mean usually if you control it down here but it's all automatic now it makes sense okay there we go okay so I originally thought this car went for like 140 they told me it goes for like 200 so nearly to eight what that's nuts so as I told you guys once before I've never driven a benz before I was like how do I get this thing out of park it's literally on here like near the steering wheel so I hold this in and I blow up yeah just push the joystick up don't push that button okay I'm so gone in Reverse so we're taking this thing for a little run right now this thing is quick and the brakes are so sensitive what did you say they were ceramic yeah carbon ceramic it's insane like I've never been in a car where the brakes have been so sensitive before like you barely have to touch the brakes and then it stops like instantly whoa this car definitely is pulled to it I love driving cars that like I've never drove before because like every car is designed differently you know especially different brands like they all matter they might be shifting differently or just like the way it drives or feels some cars are more rough than others this is such a smooth Drive that really is the brakes are definitely something I. Would have to get used to because I'm used to like slamming on my brakes well not slamming but like definitely pushing harder then I would be with these zero to 100 real quick dang and it's like it's so comfortable - you barely even like realize that you're going that quick this car's brakes are so sensitive I feel like if I did slam on the brakes all the way I'd probably break them nah no there that's wrong oh yeah damn dude like like I don't know like I'm barely barely even touching it and it's breaking like it's nothing it's insane racecar quality yeah dude like I.

Really feel like did these brakes are better than my car buy all right same brakes that are on the 918 carbon ceramic luxury cars man beautiful well what kind of paint job is this that is not looking that's baller perfect road trip won't be exactly that's baller this paint is like it's like gritty that's so cool once again you can check out his Instagram right here we're gonna meet back up on Tuesday where you guys will get to see the 918 and possibly the LFA we'll figure it out I'll figure it out a bit dope though I'm definitely super excited to drive that 918 I mean we're going to do the LFA today as well but the guy isn't here to get it down for him since it's up on that little ledge so like I said we'll try and do that another day but those two cars huh well guys keep in mind I whenever I do like a car video where I'm like driving another car or something everyone approach me in the comments section like oh you know nothing about cars well no I don't know everything about cars I know I know a lot about cars but not every single thing I know there's a lot of car guys out that I watched my videos and I know like everything and I kind of look dumb when like I don't know something like the ceramic bricks I didn't know they were that sensitive so don't roast me guys I'm still learning all right for some reason there's a cop in our parking garage it's really random just got back and somebody sent me a sharpie marker I. Guess they they they were send to the sower for probably the prank with Lizzie let me see what the letter says i Lance this is for Lizzie so she control giant permanent dick on your head lol and this is from Tommy thank you you Tommy no don't do that so I sent Lizzie a little plush toy there you go now you have a dog Lizzy I. Know how much you've been wanting a dog this is the best I can do by getting you one Oh Thank You Ruth that's awesome all right so this package is from Markus hall Iselle ski what look at all the stuff that's in here dear lance and Lucia hope you enjoy all these gifts that's so kind so we got a bunch of candies in here as well thank you so much inflatable box so this is a fan that Lindsey ran into yesterday and Lizzie called me on FaceTime and he said hi to me but he got a henna tattoo of my logo which is pretty dope that is awesome and I feel like we haven't rode around just for fun in the past couple days so we're gonna take the board and the scooter up now I feel like I want to try and start vlogging again on my 5d mark 4 I tried it once before and honestly like I love the quality the quality was amazing the only downside about using that camera was how heavy it was and it would just like it wasn't like too heavy to the point where I. Couldn't carry obviously but the only reason is like DSLRs don't really have the greatest stabilisation compared to these little pocket cameras so it was really really shaky especially because of the way added to it it seemed a little too shaky for you guys to watch but I feel like I almost want to try it again I don't know I don't think I'm going to stick with it but I definitely want to try it every once in a while so later on today I might run over the Best Buy or store and try and get a little gorilla pod I want to try and see if I.

Can love with that big camera again that's the only thing is like the shakiness that's literally the only bad part about it if I really did want to vlog with a DSLR the best choice for me to be would be probably the 70d or the ATD if we're talking about Canon just because of the fact that they are a lot lighter and the stabilization like I. Won't be as shaky but hey it doesn't hurt to try it again looks like someone's car is getting towed what is it like doggy daycare in this car right now look how many dogs are in there and there's some in the back as well that's insane alright so this is the guy with the henna tattoo on his hand he said he's for what next couple days okay cool let's check out this little henna tattoo guys dope bro thank you for that man appreciate it yeah it's all good Lizzy trying to make my board go away from me we got people rolling up on the side what's going on guys what's up Lizzy stop hitting it what's the try the booster board you know how to work it Oh bro whoa whoa you're gonna bust your ass let me explain first all right so this is you're gonna hold this in and then you move this up and down to like go forward and backwards if you're trying to slow down obviously pull the opposite way and then it's got a lot of torque so ease into it or you're gonna bust your ass like I did these things are dangerous man oh I wasn't give a little shout out real quick saddle to my boy Eric and Josh I got you guys hey go Eric and Josh okay so when he first met me he thought I was a lot taller than I was keep this into consideration guys I'm sure I'm only like five seven five eight and Lizzie Lizzie's even shorter this is like 5:1 so if you guys think I'm taller no I'm pretty sure just got back from our little fun board ride and now it is work time I have a bunch of sides that I. Have to read for a script because I have to go in and read again for that thing that I've been reading for the past couple times on Monday and then I think again on either Wednesday or Thursday so I definitely felt learn these new lines that I just got I'm gonna practice you like the next hour too with Lizzie over here she's gonna help me read them since I do need somebody else to read them I. Just wrap that up thank you for helping me I think I got it down I don't I don't know you're helping me to goes on to become an actress eventually so there you go up Neil then you can start getting a little bit of practice on your job what is this Lizzie always likes doing this for some reason now what what no what is that when did you add that in I don't remember that she wants to mess around with this inflatable boxing why don't I feel like Nick is gonna come over here and start hitting us with this like it just seems like something you would do uh-huh you're losing a lot of breath doing this I had it right now uh-huh yo I have to take my shirt off cuz it's so hot in here that's enough of that I'm tired I'm shooting a skit right now and I have to drop my phone on my head like 20 times to get it perfected to like look legitimate for the skit and I.

Really effed myself up it's starting to get pretty lame manless you haven't really eaten anything in the past probably like six seven hours and I'm really really hungry you guys know I. Usually like at least every three or four hours so I'm going to right over to a place right now grab something why is there police and Denny's right now something's going on so that lady's got walked outside apparently like she started a fight or something here I. Don't know there was like some type of confrontation between her and the waitress we got the same things we got last time she's enjoying it so much how I eat that they could be a little extra hey that's what I got and then was he's got this hmm so good and tasty hey he's going in okay whoo it's cold out here we just wrapped up eating I think that's going to end today's vlog if you guys enjoyed please hit that thumbs up button don't forget to turn on my post notifications so you never miss a new video you can do that by hitting the bell icon down below next to the subscribe button and I'll see you guys next time there's powder all over Nick and Lizzie and he's leaving footprints so he's walking to other people's doors so don't fucking know whose daughter was oh my god yeah there's powder all over me too and I wasn't even supposed to be in on this okay well Nick and Lizzie need to get changed I'm gonna run back to our place real quick and get Lizzie a new change of clothes I got her clothes hopefully these are good enough Lizzie was like don't forget clothes and I was like shit I forgot.

RACING ILLEGAL CARS ON PUBLIC ROADS! (R34 SKYLINE GTR)

No comments:

Post a Comment