Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2020

News Trend A La Playa|Actual

Campo Florido, a half hour's drive east of Havana. Viva la playa!

If you want to make me happy, just take me to a tropical beach, toss me into the ocean and let me bob in the waves for a couple hours.

Then, as the sun drops low, I'll pad up and down the velvet sand, collecting shells and bits of coral.

I cannot think of a finer way to spend an evening in Cuba. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

* * * * *

Check out more stories about my once-in-a-lifetime trip to Cuba and my wonderful friends who lived there:

I Will Bake You A Pie

Cuban Makan

Cuban Economics

El Malecon Cloudburst

A La Playa

Creepy Cuban Kudzu

Plaza De La Revolucion

Old Havana

Poolside in Havana

A Cuban Sunset Story

Sunset Chasers, Cuban Edition

The Puppy At The Castle

Old Havana On The Eve Of Fidel's Birthday

An ASEAN Celebration

Nayli's Bedroom

Varadero, Cuba

Winding Down

Dear Cuba

Aqil's Chicken

The Gentle Art Of Reframing

My Cuban Home

Tickled Pink

Full Circle

Chicken Drumsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment