Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

News Trend Poolside In Havana|Actual

Welcome to the backyard at the Embassy of Malaysia in Havana, Cuba. Come, let me show you around.

I know, right? Such a joy and a privilege to share this shaded patio and sun-drenched pool with my friendly diplomatic host family.

Yes, the tropical August heat is almost unbearable, but a few moments in the pool cool me right down again and set me to rights. Then I slowly dry off on my towel till I'm roasting hot, then splash into the water and start the cycle all over again.

I'm enjoying every sunny moment in my Malaysian backyard.

* * * * *

Check out more stories about my once-in-a-lifetime trip to Cuba and my wonderful friends who lived there:

I Will Bake You A Pie

Cuban Makan

Cuban Economics

El Malecon Cloudburst

A La Playa

Creepy Cuban Kudzu

Plaza De La Revolucion

Old Havana

Poolside in Havana

A Cuban Sunset Story

Sunset Chasers, Cuban Edition

The Puppy At The Castle

Old Havana On The Eve Of Fidel's Birthday

An ASEAN Celebration

Nayli's Bedroom

Varadero, Cuba

Winding Down

Dear Cuba

Aqil's Chicken

The Gentle Art Of Reframing

My Cuban Home

Tickled Pink

Full Circle

Chicken Drumsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment